18 May 2012
SAY GOOD LUCK TO THE ENGLAND TEAM BEFORE THEY HEAD TO POLAND AND UKRAINE WITH TOPPS MATCH ATTAX!
Topps Match Attax is offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to present good luck messages to the England team!
As an official partner of England, Topps is getting behind the squad with Match Attax England, the Official England Trading Card Game, which features all the biggest names from the squad alongside top players from other footballing nations.
Topps is on the hunt for three fans, aged between 8 and 14 years old, to present the team with a specially-created, giant Match Attax England card, which has been signed by thousands of fans across the country.
The lucky winners will present the enormous card to players at a training session at Wembley Stadium on Friday 1st June 2012, ahead of the England vs. Belgium game on 2nd June.
As part of this amazing, money-can’t-buy prize, winners will have their picture taken with the England players during the card presentation. What’s more, The Football Association’s official production team, FATV, will be on hand to create a special video for the winners, to cherish their memorable day.
Terms and Conditions (Please Read Carefully)
1. The closing date of the competition is midnight, Monday 28th May 2012
2. Winners will be announced on the Topps Website on Wednesday 30th May 2012
3. Entrants must be between the age of 8-14 years old
4. Winners must be available for the whole day on the 1st June 2012
5. Topps cannot guarantee the number of players available on the day
6. Winners must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
7. Travel is not included
8. Prize does not include tickets to the England vs. Belgium game on 2nd June
9.The promoter of the competition is Topps Europe Holdings Limited and The FA shall have no liability in respect of this competition other than as required by law.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11.Winners are strictly prohibited from selling the prize to any other person.
12. The competition winners agree to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the ground/stadium at which any applicable training session is hosted, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter or The FA may be excluded from the competition or required to leave any ground or stadium
13. You can only enter if you are a UK Resident
14. Please make sure you have parental/guardian permission before entering the competition.
All you need to do is answer the following question correctly:
Who has scored the most European Championship goals for England?
Enter this amazing competition by:
1. Entering Online by clicking here.
2. Or fill out a competetion entry and send it to:
Match Attax England Card Presentation
PO Box 850
3. Alternatively you can e-mail your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org .Type “England Card Competition” in the subject line. Then in the main message write your answer, name, age, telephone number and email address.
*Please be aware that if you enter the competition this way you are automatically agreeing to the Terms and Conditions*
GOOD LUCK FROM TOPPS!